We Can Help You with the Confusion over Probate
If you feel confused and overwhelmed by the entire Probate process you are certainly not alone!
As the Executor or Administrator (also often referred to as the Personal Representative) that is faced with the prospect of settling the estate, you are now dealing with selling the property in the estate. Just getting the property ready to sell can be a daunting task.
Do not let the property sit there without taking full advantage of your inheritance simply because you aren’t familiar with the terms, the timelines are unclear, and the whole process is made intentionally confusing. We can help you make sense of it and guide you through the steps so you can sell the Probate property and move on with your life.
Step-By-Step PROBATE Process
- Someone passes away
- There is a petition for probate
- It is decided who will be in charge of settling the estate. One of two things will happen –
- If there is a will the person named in the will is the Executor of the estate (Testate)
- If there is no will the court will appoint someone to act as the Administrator of the estate (Intestate). This person is typically a family member.
- The assets are sold to pay the creditors
- Once the creditors are paid, the heirs receive their inheritance
- The estate is closed
Work With the Experts
While every situation is unique, most of the procedures and challenges you are facing in Probate will be something that we have run into before. One of the advantages of working with us is that we an help you navigate this entire process.
- Some properties are easy to sell with a realtor – and we have a great listing agent available to handle the listing, showing and sale of your property!
- Other properties need significant clean up or a renovation which for whatever reason you might not want to or be able to handle, or wait for months for it to be completed. These kinds of properties can be sold quickly for cash in ‘as-is‘ conditions!
- In some cases, you might need a Probate attorney for some of the work involved with settling a complex estate, and we have competent Probate attorneys that will help you navigate this process!
What If You Just Can’t Face Cleaning Out the House?
It is common for houses that are in Probate to reflect the last years of the owner’s life. Family members end up spending months looking for anything of value, especially things of sentimental value or important paperwork. Executors and family members often get to a stage where they just close the door and walk away. Finishing this job is just too hard, emotionally and physically. The longer the property sits there, the longer it takes to get the estate settled.
As part of our offer, we will finish the job for you. You can take everything you want, and we will take care of the rest.
Not Sure Exactly What You Need to Do Next?
No need to worry. Once we have reached an agreement to buy your property, we will determine what still needs to be done to sell the property. Together we will get everything finished so you can move forward.
- If that involves removing the rest of the belongings from the house, we will do that.
- Is there furniture or old cars that can be donated? We will take care of it.
- Does the house need repairs and updating? You can just walk away and we will take care of everything.
- Are you unsure what paperwork still needs to be completed to close out the estate? We will get the answers for you.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (908) 402-1301
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property and sell your house fast for cash. Talk to us before submitting your property information by calling us today at (908) 402-1301. We’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂